Tongue Stimulation and Training; Oral Examination
This tip has to be used with Z-Vibe®
- ARK's Tongue Depressor Tip makes a great addition to your sensory oral motor toolbox! Use it to examine the oral cavity, mid-tongue elevation, back of tongue elevation, lip closure, etc. It can also be used to provide sensory input to a large surface area of the tongue.
- Available in either a smooth or textured option.
- The smooth one is just like a regular tongue depressor.
- The textured one has a fun Brick-style look with large bumps on the front side and small bumps on the back side for lots of sensory input.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Measures approximately 3.9" long, 0.6" wide, 0.13" thick
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Z-Vibe® is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist).
Made in USA