Provide Tactile Stimulation when Feeding
This tip has to be used with Z-Vibe®
- ARK's Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. The Spoon Tip was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal.
- The size and shape of the spoon bowl are "just right" - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
- When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
- These are similar to the standard Spoon Tips, but with gentle bumps on the back of the spoon.
- This texture helps transition children from puréed to textured foods and provides added tongue stability.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Each small tip measures about 3 x .75". The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75" (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large tip measures about 3.4 x 1". The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.75 x 1" (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Z-Vibe® is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist).
Made in USA