Specific Spot Stimulation in Oral Motor Training
This tip has to be used with Z-Vibe®
Need to isolate a specific spot? Use ARK's Fine Tip! This thin tip narrows down to just about the size of a pencil tip in diameter - perfect for providing tactile oral placement cues and directing the articulators during speech or feeding therapy.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Each tip measures approximately 0.4" x 0.4" x 2.25"
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Z-Vibe® is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist).
Made in USA