Training Lip Closure; Enhance Lip Muscle Strength; Reduce Drooling
This tip has to be used with Z-Vibe®
Suitable for individuals with weak lip strength or unable to close lips probably
- ARK's Button Tips are a fun and engaging way to work on lip closure and lip strength - fundamental skills needed for proper speech and feeding development. They're exactly the same as the proButton set, but fashioned into tip attachments for the Z-Vibe® (Z-Vibe sold separately).
- Speech therapists have been doing a "button pull" lip closure activity with their clients since the 1970s by tying string through buttons. ARK's Button Tip set offers a safer, professional upgrade of that classic oral motor exercise - no more small parts or thin string to worry about!
- The Button Tips are sold in a set of 2 yellow tips (the smallest sizes) OR a set of 2 teal ones (the largest sizes).
- The yellow buttons are 0.5" and 0.6" in diameter (labelled 1 and 2, respectively).
- The teal buttons are 0.7" and 0.8" in diameter (labelled 3 and 4, respectively). Starting with the largest button that comfortably fits in the individual's mouth, place the "button" inside the lips (in front of the teeth).
- Have the individual close their lips around the button while you pull and do a gentle "tug and pull" motion for resistance. Eventually transition to the smaller diameter buttons as the individual progresses.
- Working on lip closure can help improve feeding skills, drinking skills, saliva control, speech sound production, and more.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Dishwasher safe
Every set of Button Tips come with 2 buttons with different diameter
- The Big Set (Teal): No. 3 diameter 0.7"; No. 4 diameter 0.8"
- The Small Set (Yellow): No. 1 diameter 0.5"; No. 2 diameter 0.6"
- Each tip measures about 2.5" long
- Each "button" has a different diameter (0.5", 0.6", 0.7", and 0.8")
- Sold in a 2 pack (two yellow or two teal)
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Z-Vibe® is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist).
Made in USA