Word Recognition with Fun!
Suitable for kindergarten to junior primary children (age 5-10)
- With 5 levels of play, this game is for everyone! After one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Collect the most flies and win!
- Multi-sensory learning - visual, auditory, and tactile, helps memorising words more easily
- Train eye-hand coordination and following instruction at the same time
- The flies are coded in 5 colours, representing 5 different English levels, can choose the appropriate flies according to the children's grades
- 1-4 players
Sight Words Swat!™ includes
- 110 Double-sided sight word flies
- 4 Colourful swatters
How to play
- An adult calls out one sight word displayed on any of the flies. Players race to swat the matching fly first.
- The first player to swat the correct fly keeps it.
- Continue calling out sight words and racing to swat flies until all words have been called out.
- The player who has collected the most flies is the winner.
- To reinforce sight-word reading, have players read back each word they earned at the end of play.
Made in China