Proprioceptive Stimulation, Develop Spatial Awareness, Playtime Sensory Integration Activity
Suitable for individuals with autism, ADHD, and sensory integration disorder
- Your child will love to play, stretch, or relax in our sensory sock! It also gives the tactile benefit for seekers because it is soft and stretchy to the touch.
- The body sock provides calming and organizing input all over the body at the same time.
- Not only do sensory socks help to soothe and calm, but a body sock can also encourage your child to explore their movements by pressing and stretching the material. The Harkla Body Sock gives immediate feedback to the tactile and proprioceptive systems when it is worn, both in one static position or used for dynamic movement based tasks.
- Strong snaps at head opening - With the sensory needs of hypersensitive children in mind, Harkla body sock is designed with strong snaps instead of velcro.
- Reinforced stitching - Designed for the toughest playtime
- Soft yet tough - Special blend of nylon & spandex for comfort & durability
- Start developing right away with the activity guide created by occupational therapists provided in each package.
Rule of thumb: The user's height is equal to or slighter taller (no more than 5") than the body sock length
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Plastic snaps at the head opening
Made in China