A Relaxing and Calming Place for your Child, Proprioceptive and Vestibular Training Tool
Suitable for children and adults (bodyweight under 150lb) with autism, ADHD, and sensory processing disorder
- If you are looking for sensory or therapy swings to help your child relax and get their bearings in, then you’ve come to the right spot. Our autistic swings are made of high-quality but comfortable canvas that your child will want to spend hours in.
- Our Sensory Pod Swings are used by occupational therapists for autism spectrum disorder and sensory processing disorder. The Pod Sensory Swing provides a hug-like effect for little ones by providing Deep Touch Pressure (DTP).
- The Pod Sensory Swing also provides vestibular input. From infancy through adulthood, vestibular information contributes to the development of muscle tone, balance, eye movements, and more. Using slow, linear movements with Pod Sensory Swing (back and forth, side to side) gives much needed vestibular input and creates a feeling of calm in your child.
Made to last - Made of strong but comfortable canvas
- Safe for your child - The swing is made to accommodate up to 150 lbs.
- All Hardware included - Comes with everything you need for easy setup
- Adjustable strap for any ceiling height
Deep Touch Pressure
Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) is just like hugging. It is a way to apply pressure to your body, in turn, the body releases serotonin and melatonin, which both help the nervous system to relax and calm down.
Size and Materials
- Exterior: Stong but comfortable canvas
- Inflatable seat cushion: Plastic
Made in China