To Navigate Tongue Movement
Suitable for individuals aged above 3 years old, with weak tongue control which affect pronunciation and eating
- ARK's oro-Navigator™ is an oral motor tool specifically designed to promote lateral tongue movement.
- Use it to navigate the tongue from side to side to establish the concept of tongue lateralization, or up and down to establish the concept of tongue elevation.
- Simply place the cuff over the side (or front) of the tongue to guide it.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up, depending on the mouth size
Made in USA