Oral Motor Training and Sensory Stimulation
Suitable for individuals aged above 2.5 years old, with weaker oral motor skills or oral sensory issues
- Designed by speech-language pathologist Debra C. Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP, ARK's Oral Motor Probe™ is an excellent tool for oral motor treatment and sensory development.
- It has a rectangular tip that is bumpy on one side, striated on the other, and smooth along the edges. These textured surfaces provide tactile input, awareness, and sensation. Use it to stimulate the gums, palate, lips, cheek, and tongue by tapping, stroking, and applying gentle pressure.
- ARK's Probe was specifically designed with safety in mind. The handle is made out of a hard, medical grade plastic. Then the same soft, medical grade material as the Grabber® is moulded through and around a loop in at the end of the handle so that the tip will NOT fall off.
- At less than 5 inches in length, they’re super lightweight, compact, and portable. Ideal for oral motor exercises, gum massage, and sensory stimulation whether you’re at home, in therapy, or anywhere in between.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Each Probe™ is 4.7" in length
- This therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Recommended for ages 2.5 years and up.
Made in USA