Strengthen Oral Motor Skills; Reduce Oral Defensiveness; Provide Tactile and Proprioceptive Stimulation
Suitable for individuals aged above 2.5 years old who require oral motor training
- ARK's Grabber® P Tube is just like the original Grabber, but about 2" of the stem is hollow instead of solid.
- The tube-like stem is perfect for individuals who want their chew tool to "collapse" more, whether as a sensory chew and/or in feeding therapy.
- As an oral motor tool, use it to practice biting/chewing skills without the risk of choking, build jaw strength and stability, and exercise the mouth muscles.
- Put puréed foods inside the tube for functional biting/chewing practice so that the individual gets a taste of food when they bite down.
- Because the hollow tube provides less resistance than the solid original Grabbers, this is a great "starter" chew tool for individuals with very limited jaw strength.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each Grabber® measures about 2" across the loop, 5" long, and ½" thick.
Like all ARK chews, it comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels
- Standard (Yellow)
- This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewing and/or individuals with very limited jaw strength
- XT / Medium Firm (Blue)
- This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy.
- XXT / Very Firm (Orange)
- This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). This level provides the most resistance/feedback to the jaw.
- Because it is hollow, the extension will feel much softer than other ARK chews in the same level
- These hollow chews are not recommended as a long lasting option for avid/aggressive chewers. Check out any other solid chews for longer lasting options.
- This product is not a toy.
- Recommended for children 2.5 years and up.
- Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly.
- Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Made in USA