A Relaxing and Calming Place for your Child, Proprioceptive and Vestibular Training Tool
Suitable for children and adults (bodyweight under 200lb) with autism, ADHD, and sensory processing disorder
- Harkla's indoor therapy swing is a great addition to the bedroom or sensory room. The swing is designed to meet sensory needs.
- Compression from the swing gives a hug-like effect to your child.
- Swinging, vestibular input means the swing helps your child explore space around them and get their bearings.
- The blend of spandex and nylon is soft but durable.
- The swing is made to accommodate up to 200 lbs.
- And you can get started with playtime as soon as the indoor swing for kids arrives. No trips to the hardware store - every purchase includes $50 in hardware at no extra cost to you!
- 3 ways of installation to accommodate ceilings of different heights (Recommended for ceilings rising from the ground for 8-12')
- Soft 2 way stretch - Made of soft nylon that stretches width-wise only. Does not sag to the ground like competitor swings!
- All Hardware included
Deep Touch Pressure
Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) is just like hugging. It is a way to apply pressure to your body, in turn, the body releases serotonin and melatonin, which both help the nervous system to relax and calm down.
Size and Materials
- 100% Nylon Tricot (2-way Stretch, 40 denier)
Made in China