Strengthen Oral Motor Skills; Reduce Oral Defensiveness; Prepare for Introducing Solid Food
Suitable for babies aged below 2.5 years old, especially those exhibiting signs of sensory hypersensitivity or oral defensiveness
- ARK's Baby Tetra-Bite® is designed to calm and soothe infants who are in the early stages of development. At approximately 5-6 months of age, babies start mouthing and chewing in order to strengthen their mouth muscles and exercise their lips, tongue, and jaw. This oral exploration prepares them to eat solid foods and to make speech sounds later on. The Baby Tetra-Bite™ provides a safe outlet for babies to develop these skills.
- Babies can mouth and explore 4 different "arms" - each with a different texture for lots of varied sensory input.
- The two rectangular arms have ribs: one with horizontal ribs that wrap around the extension, and one with long ribs that run the length of the extension.
- The two rectangular arms have bumps: one with mild round bumps, and one with zigzag bumps that provide more input.
- With all these different shapes and textures, the Tetra-Bite® helps introduce babies to new sensations orally, which helps prepare them for solid foods later on and also helps decrease and/or prevent oral sensitivities.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Baby Tetra-Bite® measures just under 5" across. Each extension measures just over 1" long and about .4" thick - perfect for reaching the back molars where we need to chew the most.
- The blue, teal, and pink Baby Tetra-Bites are soft and chewy.
- The turquoise Baby Tetra-Bite is firmer yet still chewy and pliable. Teething babies may prefer the firmer option, as it provides added resistance and input to the gums.
- Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools.
- Please supervise at all times. Regularly inspect the chew and discard at first sign of wear/tear.
- Not for aggressive chewing.
Made in USA