Strengthen Oral Motor Skills; Alleviate the Discomfort of Teeth Eruption
Suitable for babies aged below 2.5 years old
- ARK's Baby Grabber® is designed to calm and soothe infants who are in the early stages of development. At approximately 5-6 months, babies start mouthing and chewing in order to strengthen their mouth muscles and exercise their lips, tongue, and jaw. This oral exploration prepares them to eat solid foods and to make speech sounds later on. Soft and chewy, the Baby Grabber® provides a safe outlet for babies to develop these skills. It can also assist in self-organisation, in the transition from puréed to textured foods, and in soothing sore gums.
- While all surfaces of the Grabber® can be chewed on, the extension provides input all the way to the back molar area. Highly recommended for any babies in the mouthing stage, but particularly those with hypersensitivity and oral sensory defensiveness.
- Made in USA, medical-graded materials, FDA-compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- It's also moulded out of one solid piece of material with no holes or crevices that could harbour saliva or bacteria.
- Measures approximately 4 inches in length and just under 2 inches across the loop.
Colour-coded toughness level
- The light blue, yellow, and pink Baby Grabbers are soft and chewy.
- The turquoise Baby Grabber is firmer yet still chewy and pliable. Teething babies may prefer the firmer option, as it provides added resistance and input to the gums.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing.
- Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Made in USA